Each day consists of horse theory, horse care, brushing & grooming before preparing the ponies to ride either in the arena in groups depending on their riding ability or out on the beach. The last hour is spent up in the garden where they eat their own packed lunch & play. We also dedicate time to caring for our chickens, rabbits and organic garden –all of this through active participation of the children
Joining the camps helps children to make new friends, engage in new conversations and share not only a daily routine, but also a broad range of activities. Team work and mutual respect are important values that will accompany them throughout their lives.
The Camps also come with educational content that is intended to bring children closer to nature and encourage them to establish bonds with the ponies and their environment.
- Our Camps take place Monday to Friday, from 10.00 to 14.00 during school holidays
- Reservations must be made by each participant.
- Minimum one day Does not matter the selected dates
- Booking the 5 days has a discount, being €50 each day instead of the stipulated €60. The five days would cost €250
- The discount will be applied in the cart before proceeding with the reservation.
- Prices already include VAT